AM I READY TO BE A PARENT?
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF
- What do I want out of my life?
- Do I have a support system?
- Will I be parenting alone?
- Can I provide financially for my child?
- How will parenting change my life?
- Can I manage a child and a job/school?
- How will my social life change?
- Do I live in a stable environment?
- Will I miss my free time and privacy?
- Do I know the resources available to help me and my child?
If You Choose To Parent
Our Experienced Counselors Will Help You:
- address your concerns about becoming a parent
- assess your medical, and emotional needs
- identify resources available to you during and after your pregnancy
- learn how to have a healthy pregnancy, labor and delivery
- set goals and create a plan for you and your child
- with education opportunities for parenting skills and to participate in our earn while you learn program